i would follow you to the ends of the earth with only mild complaining
- Judith: Waaaa, Rick. Waaaaa.
- Judith: Lemme axe you sumthin', man. You think you can change my diaper? You think you man enough to do that in front uh Carl?
- Judith: I was inside Lori for nine months. Nine months, Rick. You couldn't even last inside her for nine seconds, man.
- Judith: I'm a better baby than you ever were, Rick.
- Judith: *rubs little hand furiously over head*
And why didn’t he hug Michonne like this after the were reunited in “After”? Michonne needs hugs too (or a hand on hers, a touch on her shoulder, a palm at her lower back, two hands grabbing her ass, two lips on hers, two hands softly caressing …)
Oh my GOD
"Watch out for motorcycles" motorcycles need to watch out for us.
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
*video game boss the size of a skyscraper*
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THIS THING"
*ten minutes later*
"that…was surprisingly easy."
*video game boss that is just normal dude with sword*
"ahhh this’ll probably be easy"
*ten hours later*
"fuck. shit. god. I can’t do this anymore. you’ve bested me. I will no longer play a game again. I have been disgraced."
That sad moment when you realize that throughout TWD history:
- Andrea has had sex with both The Governor & Shane
- Beth has had two boyfriends
- Rosita is dating Abraham
- Karen and Tyreese had a thing
- Tara has had a girlfriend and fallen in love
- Sasha has kissed Bob
And yet, Michonne, a character we know and love can’t even get a damn hug!
That bothers the shit out of me.
- hates people who are assholes
- loves fictional characters who are assholes